To Buy This material Click below link
Read Appendix A.
Develop a plan to set up a WAN based on the scenario in Appendix A. Your plan must include the following:
· An overview of the company and its needs
· A logical network drawing for Acme to depict the recommended WAN
· Recommendations for the type of leased lines the company must choose at each location, how each location connects to headquarters, and whether or not each location must be able to connect with the others
· Recommendations for what type of telecommunications system would work best for Acme, PBX or VoIP
· The IP address scheme, including the range of IP addresses, broadcast addresses, and subnets
· A VLAN to appropriately address Acme’s concerns that departments that are not grouped together are logically connected
· Recommendations for network equipment that must be placed at each location; also, consider equipment based on teleconferencing needs
· Protocols used for the routers at each location
· Recommendations for wireless technology
· Recommendations for securing the network
Create a 700- to 1,050-word network design document addressing each of Acme’s requirements with your recommendations.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Post your design document as a Microsoft® Word attachment.
For more Assignments visit: